Thursday, March 17, 2016

WP2: Explanatory Synthesis Reflection

When this paper was first introduced to me I had no problem picking my topic. The Universe. The universe has been something that always interested even as a child. It is also something that a lot of people really do not know much about. So, between my interest in this topic and the fact that it could be educational to many people, I thought this would be a perfect topic for me to do this paper.  It started off being kind of intimidating because my topic is so broad and there is so much information out there. But with my previous knowledge of the universe, I was able to break down the essay and topic into sections that made the paper easy to follow and an easy way present the information. My design plan and outline pretty much stayed the same throughout the entirety of the paper. I wanted to educate readers about the origin of the universe and all the steps that were taken to bring us to where we are today. And I think my essay did a very good job of doing that. I went through all of the steps and explained them and how they led into the following step. The outline changed very slightly. All of the main points stayed the same, but I may have added or taken away a few details from within. Still keeping the essay following the outline. Doing the research was really fun during this essay, I always enjoy learning about this topic and re watching and reading the videos and articles always keep me interested and wanting to know more. The only negative thing about this essay personally is that it took up a lot of my time. I wanted it to be a well written essay so I spent a lot of time on it. But, I still also had to make room for my anatomy and nursing studies. I got through it though and I am proud of the essay that came out of it. Many hours were put into writing and editing this and I am happy with the way it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment