Sunday, February 7, 2016

Burritos For Dayz

My favorite food is a burrito. My mom won't let me live off of burritos. I don't know why, because I think burritos are perfect for every meal. My girlfriend does not like burritos. I don't know why we are even together because you can't date someone who doesn't like burritos. Just kidding. If she does not like burritos, then there will be more for me. So I will keep her around. My mom says I should of been born Mexican because I like burritos so much.

Ok but in all seriousness, burritos are my all time favorite food. I guess I am writing about this because I am hungry and that is what I am craving at the moment. Maybe sometime this week I will get one and update everyone on my life. It is kind of sad that I am writing this blog about a burrito. But I don't care because I love my burritos and I will always love my burritos. Burritos are pure happiness. Burritos are love, burritos are life.

No comments:

Post a Comment